Meredith and her lab are committed to translating their research into formats that are accessible to everyone. Below are research briefs highlighting the key results from a variety of the lab's work.
COVID-19 and Food Access/Security Research Briefs:
Meredith is leading the National Food Access and COVID research Team (NFACT), a national research effort in Vermont and beyond to assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on food access, security and systems.
Vermont Specific NFACT Research Briefs
California Groundwater Research Briefs:
- Fresno County Farmer Groundwater Survey Results
- Madera County Farmer Groundwater Survey Results
- San Luis Obispo County Farmer Groundwater Survey Results
- Yolo County Farmer Concerns and Perceptions of Groundwater Conditions
- Yolo County Farmer Participation and Policy Preferences for SGMA
- Yolo County Farmer Current and Future Groundwater Management Practices
Grass-fed Dairy Farmer Characteristics and Perspectives:
Grass-fed Dairy Farm Production Practices and Demographics in the US
Puerto Rico Farmer Climate Adaptation Briefs:
- Puerto Rican Farmer Perceptions of Climate Change and Hurricane Maria (English)
- Puerto Rican Farmer Perceptions of Climate Change and Hurricane Maria (Spanish)
Vermont and Maine Farmer and Advisor Climate Adaptation Perspectives:
- What do Northern New England Farmers Need to Adapt to Climate Change?
Vermonter's Food Waste Perceptions and Behaviors:
- Vermont Household Food Waste Behaviors and Policy Perceptions